Common problems affecting the hair and scalp include hair loss, infections, and disorders causing itching and scaling. Hair loss (alopecia) is a frequent concern for both men and women, although it is normal to shed some hair each day. People who experience more than normal hair loss may have the inherited tendency to “common baldness.” Male pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in men, with a receding hairline and baldness on the top of the head. Women may develop female-pattern baldness in which the hair becomes thin over the entire scalp. Sudden and temporary loss of a large amount of hair may be related to the stress of an illness or the recent delivery of a baby. Alopecia aerates cause hair loss in small, round patches while tight elastics or braids may cause hair loss at the hairline (traction alopecia).
Infections of the scalp include bacterial infection of hair follicles (folliculitis), an infestation of head lice (pediculosis captious), and fungal infection of scalp ringworm (tines captious). Itching and excessive flaking of the scalp are seen with both dandruff (seborrhea dermatitis) and psoriasis. Hair loss (alopecia) can affect just your scalp or your entire body, and it can be temporary or permanent. It can be the result of heredity, hormonal changes, medical conditions, or a normal part of aging. Anyone can lose hair on their head, but it’s more common in men. Baldness typically refers to excessive hair loss from your scalp. Hereditary hair loss with age is the most common cause of baldness. Some people prefer to let their hair loss run its course untreated and unhidden. Others may cover it up with hairstyles, makeup, hats, or scarves. And still, others choose one of the treatments available to prevent further hair loss or restore growth. Before pursuing hair loss treatment, talk with your doctor about the cause of your hair loss and treatment options. In the beauty industry, everyone seems to have a story when it comes to hair problems. No matter what the story, the ultimate goal is healthy, great-looking hair. Here are 10 common hair problems and the best ways to overcome them:
- Dandruff Dandruff, scaly particles that cling to the root of the hair, can be caused by a poor diet, an infection, or even a sluggish metabolism.
- 2) Hair Loss Although historically discussed as a problem among men, hair loss/thinning hair is also common among women. For most men, it may be male pattern balding. Female hair loss is often caused by stress, medication, changing hormones, and even menopause. Additionally, many hair styling products (chemicals/excessive heat) can contribute to hair loss.
- Dry Hair Shampooing too often causes dry hair. Although squeaky-clean hair is a good thing, many overdo it by washing once, sometimes twice, per day. That will strip away all of the hair’s natural oils.
- Spit Ends Over-brushing hair, excessive perming, too much heat, and lack of a good conditioner cause split ends.
- Oily/Greasy Hair Oily hair is caused when the scalp produces too much of a natural oil called sebum. Sebum is produced by sebaceous glands, which can sometimes “work overtime”, resulting in excessive amounts of oil.
- Frizzy Hair occurs when the hair’s moisture level falls below normal levels, and it can also be hereditary.
- Dull Hair There are many causes of dull-looking hair — chemical or heat-styling damage, and environmental soils.
- Heat Damaged Hair Use your curling iron or flat iron too much and your hair will become damaged.
- Color Damaged Hair When you color your hair, chemicals are used to open your hair shaft, leaving your hair extremely porous and prone to brittleness and breakage.
- Gray Hair To many, gray hair is a badge of honor. But others would prefer to get rid of it because gray hair can be brittle and more unruly than other strands.
Kunchit Kesh Ayurvedic Capsule– Kunchit Kesh Ayurvedic Capsule is an Ayurvedic Patented Hair medicinal preparation without side effects. Kunchit Kesh Ayurvedic Capsule is a complete Ayurveda formula, which is prepared using 6 selected herbs found in nature. According to Ayurvedic texts, these herbs work as Sanjeevani for hair strands. Kunchit Kesh Ayurvedic Capsule not only helps in protecting and nourishing the hair but also prevents premature greying, dandruff, hair fall, split hair and checks loss of hair, sleeplessness, and headache. It helps in the regrowth of hair. Hair consists of two parts – the hair follicle and the hair shaft. Kunchit Kesh Ayurvedic Capsule helps in increasing the blood circulation to the follicle which is the center of biological activity like hair growth and pigmentation. It is documented that Kunchit Kesh Ayurvedic Capsule works like a tonic and gives nutrition to Matrix Cells. These activated Matrix Cells remove the fiber of weak hair and help in activating new hair fiber, resulting in stronger, longer, and dense hair.
Made From Herbal ingredients like – Eclipta Alba (Bhringraj) Convolvulus (Shankhpusphi) Mica Bhasam (Abhrak Bhasam) Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha Powder) Bacopa Monieri (Brahmi) Emblica Officinalis (Amla)